VetToCEO announces that enrollment is now open for its 21st Entrepreneurship for Transitioning Warriors cohort. This 7-week, online program will have a focus on franchising as a route to becoming a veteran entrepreneur. Join us as our facilitators and guest speaker cadre guide participants through a business planning curriculum tailored for those of us with military experience. Our sessions are online and collaborative.
Join a program for which over 1,000 active military and veterans have previously registered. The program is free for active military and veterans. Among the benefits:
- Still active or a veteran just interested in exploring entrepreneurship? Join us. Kick the tires. See if entrepreneurship is right for you.
- Already have a business? Join us and learn how to improve your business. Learn from our experienced fellow veteran guest speakers.
- Don't know anything about business? Who cares. You didn't know anything about the military before you joined either. You'll get a well-rounded orientation to what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur.
- Broke? No capital? Don't let that stop you. We'll cover the variety of funding sources available. There's more than you think - a lot more than just a bank loan.
- Deployed or have a day job? No worries. You're welcome in our program. Live sessions occur each week at 7 pm EST. These live sessions are recorded for those in challenging time zones.
Approximately 1% of us serve our Nation under arms, yet 9% of the small businesses in this country are owned by veterans. Coincidence? Probably not. Apply your leadership and decision-making skills to creating your own destiny as a civilian. Discover how your military skills translate into the core DNA we need as entrepreneurs to be successful.
The program is free for active military and veterans. Click here to learn more and sign up today!