We need Guest Speakers for the next Entrepreneurship for Transitioning Warriors class starting 5 September 2017
We need guest speakers for the next VetToCEO Core Entrepreneurship Program starting Tuesday, 5 September and ending 17 October 2017 . Please contact us if you are available and interested in meeting for 45 minutes on the following Tuesday nights.
|Date||Module and Topic|
|5 Sep||Module 1: Marketing I|
|12 Sep||Module 2: Marketing II|
|19 Sep||Module 3: Mission|
|26 Sep||Module 4: Execution|
|3 Oct||Module 5: Logistics - Financial projections|
|10 Oct||Module 6: Logistics - Sources of Capital|
|17 Oct||Module 7: Command & Signal - Boards and Advisors|
Consider helping if:
- You are a military veteran and an entrepreneur.
- You want to help veterans and transitioning military learn more about business ownership and the entrepreneurial process.
- You can speak to the topic of the evening and answer questions from veteran attendees.
- You are willing to share your experience with other veterans.
Other program details:
- Seven weekly webinars held on each Tuesday from 7pm-9pm (Eastern). We need your help for 45 minutes during the session.
- By separate email we will send you Guest Speaker Process & Best Practises and complete instructions to logon to our site the night of your session.
- By separate email we will send you a sample guest speaker slide you will update and use in class to introduce you and your company.
Join Us on Facebook and Share Your Story!
We're on Facebook and appreciate your feedback! Click here to go there now, and Like us! More importantly, while there please post a short blurb on the site about your experience as an entrepreneur. Leave a tip or two for your fellow veterans about what you learned. We also enjoy welcoming back past participants in the VetToCEO program as guest speakers. Please contact us at inquiry@VetToCEO.org if you are interested in serving as a guest speaker.
The VetToCEO Team